field internship application
· Be available for an in-person interview if requested (preferably, you are a Colorado resident).
· Have relevant experience working in agriculture (plants or flowers) and an interest for developing your flower farming techniques.
· Be able to work 40 hours, outdoors, regardless of weather, over a 5-day work week.
· Physically capable of squatting, bending, lifting 50 lbs., and working quickly and efficiently until tasks are completed.
· The property that you will live on hosts over 80 events per season, this means that you are hospitable and friendly.
· This internship is flower-focused. Other farm aspects are covered, but a passion in growing and caring for flowers is essential.
We’re so excited to learn about you! We will be in touch soon.